Real Estate Lawyers Costa Mesa
Located in the heart of Orange County, Costa Mesa is home to several of Orange County’s most renowned attractions and is quickly becoming the County’s premiere business and legal epicenter. The real estate lawyers at Kushner Carlson understand the dynamic needs of their Costa Mesa clients. Whether our clients are sophisticated commercial developers, property owners involved in a dispute with their homeowners association, or businesses negotiating a commercial lease, the real estate attorneys at the firm possess the knowledge and experience to successfully navigate the complexities of real estate law in Costa Mesa.
In fact, we represent our clients in all manner of real estate matters, such as:
- Joint venture agreements / land owning LLCs
- HOA compliance / general representation regarding HOA-related requirements, including ADR demands and violations of the Davis-Stirling Act
- Lease agreements / negotiations / drafting
- 1031 exchanges
- Purchase and sale agreements (residential and commercial)
- Deeds of trust and security instruments
- VA opinion letters
Simply put, the real estate lawyers at Kushner Carlson are proactive, innovative, and highly adept at protecting our clients’ real estate interests. That fact, coupled with the firm’s team-oriented approach, ensures that the firm’s clients receive optimal results.
To speak with a real estate lawyer at Kushner Carlson, please call (949) 421-3030.