Orange County Business Lawyers & Real Estate Attorneys
The business and real estate lawyers at Kushner Carlson, PC in Orange County are well known for their aggressive, client-centered, and innovative approach to the law. Whether we’re called on by our clients to review, revise, or draft contracts for them, advise them on business strategies and growth, or our clients need the expertise of our first-rate litigation team, Kushner Carlson’s talented and experienced attorneys are driven to ensure our clients’ success. With a hard earned reputation in Orange County as a legal powerhouse, scores of leading companies, both large and small, have turned away from the more traditional large law firms and instead placed their trust in the lawyers at Kushner Carlson.
Focusing on the firm’s dynamic business and real estate litigation and transactional practices has made the attorneys at Kushner Carlson valuable partners and counselors to their diverse clients. From the boardroom to the courtroom, the lawyers at Kushner Carlson excel at providing the firm’s clients with superior legal representation in the following practice areas:
Areas of Practice
- General Corporate Representation (“In House Counsel”): Kushner Carlson acts as corporate counsel to a broad spectrum of both established and successful companies, as well as startups. By teaming with the experienced business attorneys at Kushner Carlson, the firm’s business clients gain a competitive advantage critical in today’s economic climate. The firm offers its clients unparalleled transactional expertise from business formation, employee governance, and negotiation and preparation of business contracts, to business financing, purchase & sales, and corporate compliance.
- Corporate Business Transactions: For those clients who haven’t yet realized the benefits of having “in house counsel,” Kushner Carlson offers a wide variety of a la carte corporate representation, including entity selection and business formation, contract negotiations and drafting, due diligence analysis, and protection of intellectual property.
- Business Litigation: Business attorneys at Kushner Carlson have extensive trial experience and a proven track record in prosecuting and defending their clients in business related disputes involving breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, unfair business practices, misappropriation, conversion, interference, and other business torts.
- Franchising & Distribution: Kushner Carlson’s clients include both franchisors and franchisees seeking advice regarding franchise programs, Franchise Disclosure Documents, registration, and compliance.
- Employment Law: Business lawyers at Kushner Carlson offer their business clients the firm’s expertise regarding the requirements of state and federal employment laws. Often considered to be among the most complex of challenges facing companies, business owners routinely turn to lawyers at the firm to advise them on a variety of employment related issues and regulations, including sexual harassment, discrimination, wage and hour disputes, and employee policies and procedures. In offering such counsel to its clients, the firm ensures that business owners remain compliant with various applicable federal laws and regulations, including the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA).
- Real Estate Transactions: The real estate attorneys at Kushner Carlson offer the firm’s clients not only their expertise in complex commercial and residential real estate matters, but also highly focused guidance regarding common real estate disputes. From the negotiation and drafting of various real estate related contracts, to the formation of land owning entities and the preparation of Veteran’s Administration opinion letters, Kushner Carlson provides its clients with the advice they need to achieve their goals.
- Real Estate Litigation: The expert real estate lawyers at Kushner Carlson handle all aspects of residential and commercial real estate litigation for a wide array of clients. The firm practices all manners of real estate litigation ranging from purchase and sale disputes to partition actions.
- Entertainment Law: Kushner Carlson’s entertainment clients range from multi-Grammy Award winning artists to world class athletes. From such representation, the Firm has earned a strong reputation for negotiating and preparing creative talent agreements for a variety of services within the entertainment industry. Indeed, Kushner Carlsonâ€™s entertainment clients have come to expect a full range of legal support to meet their unique transactional and/or litigation needs.
To speak with experienced attorneys at Kushner Carlson’s main office in Orange County, call (949) 421-3030.
What New Laws for 2013 Must California Employers and Business Owners Be Wary?
As a corporate business lawyer in Orange County, I frequently counsel with my business clients regarding the plethora of laws that they must comply with to avoid legal problems. As most of you who follow my blogs already…
Read more >>
California Supreme Court Gets It Right In Recent ADA Case Đ Win For Small Business Owners
Laguna Beach Lawyer
Even though my Orange County office is in Aliso Viejo, I consider myself a "Laguna Beach Lawyer" because so many of my clients hail from Laguna Beach, not to mention other great beach communities like Laguna Niguel,…
Read more >>