Orange County Business Lawyers & Real Estate Attorneys
Whether preparing or reviewing a contract, strategizing, or representing your business in court, you need your business lawyer to be cunning, effective, and experienced. Kushner Carlson, PC is your trusted Orange County business and real estate law firm that is well equipped to meet your legal needs and exceed your expectations.
Our business lawyers are well respected for their aggressive, client-centered, and innovative approach to the law. Whether you have a simple contract related question or your business is threatened by complex litigation, we work tirelessly toward a swift, cost-effective solution.
An agile firm comprised of proven professionals, Kushner Carlson has built its reputation as the premiere Orange County business and real estate law firm. Indeed, scores of leading companies and small start-ups have turned away from the ”mega” law firm institutions to the streamlined, attentive approach of the business lawyers at Kushner Carlson.
The firm’s sharp focus on business and real estate has made Kushner Carlson a valuable partner to an array of clients. We offer superior legal representation in all the following litigation and transactional practice areas:
Areas of Practice
- General Corporate Representation (“In House Counsel”): Our firm acts as corporate counsel to a broad spectrum of established and successful companies, as well as startups. By teaming with our experienced Orange County business lawyers, you gain a critical competitive advantage. We offer our clients unparalleled transactional expertise from business formation, employee governance, and negotiation and preparation of business contracts, to business financing,
purchase & sales, and corporate compliance.
- Corporate Business Transactions: For those clients who aren’t ready for full “in house counsel,” we offer a wide variety of a la carte corporate representation, including entity selection and business formation, contract negotiations and drafting, due diligence analysis, and protection of intellectual property.
- Business Litigation: Our business attorneys have extensive trial experience and a proven business litigation track record. We have successfully prosecuted and defended clients in business related disputes involving breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, unfair business practices, misappropriation, conversion, interference, and other business torts.
- Franchising & Distribution: Among our clients are both franchisors and franchisees seeking advice regarding franchise programs, Franchise Disclosure Documents, registration, and compliance.
- Employment Law: Our business lawyers can help you with all aspects of state and federal employment laws. Often considered to be among the most complex of challenges a company faces, we can advise your business on a variety of employment related issues and regulations, including sexual harassment, discrimination, wage and hour disputes, and employee policies and procedures. In offering such counsel, our firm ensures that you remain compliant with applicable federal laws and regulations, including the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA).
- Real Estate Transactions: At Kushner Carlson our Orange County real estate attorneys offer not only their expertise in complex commercial and residential real estate matters, but also highly focused guidance regarding common real estate disputes. From the negotiation and drafting of various real estate related contracts, to the formation of land owning entities and the preparation of Veteran’s Administration opinion letters, we provide our clients with the advice you need to achieve your goals.
- Real Estate Litigation: Our Orange County real estate lawyers handle all aspects of residential and commercial real estate litigation for a wide array of clients. We practice all manner of real estate litigation ranging from purchase and sale disputes to partition actions. You will not find a more dedicated or aggressive representative.
- Entertainment Law: The firm’s entertainment clients range from multi-Grammy Award winning artists to world class athletes. From such representation, we have earned a reputation for negotiating and preparing creative talent agreements across the entertainment industry. Our entertainment clients enjoy a full range of legal support to meet their unique transactional and/or litigation needs.
To speak with experienced attorneys at Kushner Carlson’s office in Orange County, call (949) 421-3030.
I am fortunate that, at least lately, my opinions about various legal issues important to Orange County businesses seem to matter to the press. Indeed, in the last two years, the press (both written and radio/tv) has sought me out for several interviews, seeking my opinion as an accomplished business lawyer in Orange County. The…
Read more >>
As an Orange County real estate lawyer, I found it interesting that effective July 1, 2013, the Department of Real Estate (DRE) has been renamed the Bureau of Real Estate (BRE) and is now a part of the California Department of Consumer Affairs, part of a statutory reorganization of the executive departments of the State. …
Read more >>